10.28.2010

Giveaway Notice: Geek + Glam=Love, Glamourberry, It's Great to be Home

I've decided to try and combine the various giveaways I come across on the web in one post. Cut done on the redundancy.

1. Geek + Glam = Love
With a name like that how can I not be a follower. Mandie at Geek + Glam = Love is celebrating her 50 followers milestone. Congrats!
Click on the picture to go to the giveaway details.

2. Glamourberry
Lou @ Glamourberry is celebrating her 100 followers milestone with a cute contest. She's also doing it because some readers can't get things from Japan as easily as others, doesn't mean they should miss out. 
Click on the picture to go to the giveaway details. 
3. It's Great to Be Home
Liz from It's Great To Be Home is giveaway a $45 gift certificate to any of CSN 200+ stores. 
You know the deal click on the picture for all the details!

Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.