Sephora:
| Nars Blush in Orgasmic |
MAC Pigment set in Warm colors:
Wal-Mart
Hard Candy (eye set and lipstick)
Something in everyone's price bracket. I haven't had a chance to play with the tokidoki palette yet but I have used one of the blushes and I'm love it. And the Nars blush, I've seen so many people prefer that blush that I just had to pick it up and I see what the hype is all about. The Mac pigments are nothing special they can be find in the regular collection but I've not done much with pigment so I didn't want to pay for a full size when I might not use it. These will last for quite some time so we'll see if loose pigment is for me. The wal-mart was unplanned and I hadn't heard anything about this brand of make-up but I liked some of the colors so I picked up a set and lipstick I'll share once I've gotten a chance to use it.
Hope everyone had a great Christmas and are ready for the new year!





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.