I'm not one to be around babies, and I think little kids are sticky. And my BFF is the same way. So we've been opening ourselves up to having runt sized human around. For instance my younger cousin had a baby boy this past Christmas. I've been having him spend the day with me about once a month. Improving my temperament towards mini people and it's working swell. It's also giving the father to be a chance to experience have a kid tow. He's never been around one and is an only child.
What's so great about this is that not only is she my BFF and we've got such a great friendship but they asked me to be the Godmom...I wasn't all that shocked but I feigned it pretty good! =D
Needless to say that I'm glad it's her and not me at this point in my life going through this because I'm so not ready for a kid. But I can't wait to spoil him rotten.
And the first gift is to get a couple of these uber cute bibs!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.