Looking across from the sofa. The curtains are very temporary I took them from my mom's place, I needed something to put up since I'm on the first floor and facing the parking lot. I recently read that one should put up the same colored window coverings as your walls if you have light colored walls to help make the walls look on purpose or something like that. Since my walls aren't quite white, more of a soft cream beige that might be difficult. I plan on changing the the TV set up. I really want a old dresser to place there. But I don't know yet.
Another shot of the living room. You can see the picture of Captain Jack my sister got me a few Christmas back. I plan on adding some more frames with pictures and prints of Jacks I love, ie. Jack Skellington. I'm still trying to figure of the layout of the room. Any suggestions would be most appreciated.
Check out my gallery to see more pictures and these in larger sizes.
Check out my gallery to see more pictures and these in larger sizes.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.