6.12.2010

My First Apartment Tour

To start things off I thought I would post a video of a tour of my place. I did this two months after I moved in.

Some background: My apartment building was built in 2003, it was built by a company that usually builds single family homes and townhomes. I picked this apartment complex because it was close to my university (as I said before I'm in graduated school), it was close transit, stores, plus it gave me the most space out of all the apartments I saw. It's 850 sq. feet, 1bed/1bath.

Here's the floorplan:
Photobucket

When I did this video I was just starting to get furniture and such. I plan on doing updated videos and pictures as I finish decorating each room.




*please ignore the sound of my voice, insert embarrassed face here*

Anyone have a link to a video tour of their place? Or even pictures...I love seeing other people spaces I get wonderful inspiration from it.

Click here to go to the Youtube video.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.