6.18.2010

New Magazine Discovered

Actually I discovered it last night, but by the time I finished reading through the back issues it was late.

I'm talking about Lonny Magazine:

Even though it's free and online it's still a great source of wonderful interiors and such. There were some awesome rooms in this June/July issue.
I really liked the colors in this sitting area.
I really like the colors in this sitting room. The pinks and the blues and even the greens are seem to work. I think there's a bit to many patterns for me but it all seem to work.
That owl is so cute!

A lovely vignette I've been thinking about those lately. I'm very sparse in my decorating but I'm starting to think vignettes will make my place seem more cozy.

Another vignette that I'm loving I also love the color scheme of it all. The grays, pinks and shots of whites...love!

I want this chair...like right now. The fabric, the color...it's so precious. Instant Love!


Check out my gallery (link on the side bar) for more pictures. If you haven't heard or seen Lonny I suggest going to view and share with me some of your favorite images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.