8.29.2010

Curb Appeal: The Block

Does anyone watch Curb Appeal: The Block?

I wasn't that big fan of the Curb Appeal the original show. I don't know why I just couldn't get into the show. But now a days I don't mind watch an episode of the new show. Like tonight they did this one house where they painted the facade black. I was like "Oh that's going to be so horrible looking, and dark...in the middle of nowhere."

But than he took them to a house painted in a similar shade that had white accents and I almost fell out of the chair. It was uber gorgeous! Which is funny because earlier today they showed another episode with a house that looked similar to this one and it was painted yellow and it still looked gorgeous. So many I just like that kind of house.

What about you guys could you see yourself going bold and painting your house black?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.