Here's a group shot, more or less some filler items. Things I needed to round out my collection.
![]() |
| Revlon (c) ColorStay Mineral Lipglaze in Timeless Nude |
I learned about this lip glaze from a seventeen magazine (May 2010) I love it because it's a great nude shade with a hint of pink. But I'm warning you now it has a weird smell (almost like oranges) to it, it's not overpowering and it dissipates within a few minutes.
![]() |
| L'Oreal HIP Kohl Eyeliner in Black and Brown |
Picked these two up because they are a great in-between of a pencil and liquid eyeliner. I personally prefer these to either one of those because pencils can tug at your skin and I don't have the steadiness needed for liquid eyeliner. The applicator is kind of a like a brushy sponge and the product is almost like loose pigments.
![]() |
| Covergirl Exact Eyelight in Vibrant Pearl |
I know I just said I prefer the other eye liners to pencils however, if you line your water line you DO NOT want to use loose pigment or liquid liners. A pencil is the safest and easiest tool to use. I don't often line my waterline unless I'm doing a really dramatic look.
![]() |
| Maybelline XXL Pro in Very Black |
Last but not least, mascara, there are few exceptions when I don't use a mascara of some sort. It finishes a look and it's not just for dramatic or fun looks. It's an everyday staple, it kind of lifts your whole look to a different level. I'm not a fan of fake lashes, I've only won them twice (I'm just one of those people who can feel the lashes and it bugs me) so I look for mascara that enhances my natural lashes. Ones that makes them look longer, fuller, and curlier. I haven't tried this particular one before but I've heard good things. It's a two step process.





No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.