11.01.2010

Thanksgiving Family Dinner Idea Board

Did everyone have a great Halloween? I hope you did I had a great one and I can't wait for it to come around again. Today I'm bringing you another outfit coordination, I'll try to put another one together this month but I've got a lot on my plate this month. Any who this outfit is to give inspiration for upcoming family dinners, this holiday season. 

Inspiration came from the changing colors around me, the reds, oranges and browns. If it works in nature it'll work in a coordinate. Featuring woodland creatures, mainly owls I'm sure you'll be able to find like pieces. 

This is really a natural based color combo with bursts of color in the tank and lips, an over all muted scheme but it still has lots of personality. Thoughts?

Thanksgiving Family Dinner

















Thanksgiving Family Dinner by tsarinajlyn featuring a cocktail ring
Stone Woodland Tee
20 GBP - missselfridge.com
Print t-shirt »

Cotton Melange Tights
$16 - topshop.com
Cotton tights »

Wooden Chica Perfil Brooch
15 GBP - hannahzakari.co.uk
Wooden jewelry »

Silver Metal Owl Pendant Necklace
$16 - unique-vintage.com
Owl jewelry »

Med-owl-ian Ring
$14 - modcloth.com
Cocktail ring »

Innocent World
innocent-w.jp


Innocent World
innocent-w.jp





2 comments:

Unknown said...

ooh I love this outfit! The woodland tee is really cute. I don't think the yellow camisole is necessary.

Jai Lyn said...

Thanks! It's suppose to be kind of an orangey color but it doesn't show up well. I picked it because the shirt is somewhat thin and I personally like to wear camisoles under shirts with such a wide neckline, cut down on accidentally showing my bra strap, but you could totally leave it off!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.