So I wanted to share with everyone my little christmas tree this year.
 |
| There she is in all here pink glory! |
Since last year I have been looking for a pink fake tree. I have really bad allergies and prefer a fake tree over a real one. However my mom likes real trees so I couldn't get a huge pink tree since it was only going in my room. I will share my mom's tree another day. Here are some shots of the decorating in progress.
 |
| Originally just a plain pink tree. I think it's the cutest thing ever! |
 |
| Then I added some mini lights. It's a short strand of lights and the bulbs are quite smaller than normal lights. |
 |
| Then came decoration, since the tree was so bright and bold I opted for a monochromatic color scheme. And mixed up the texture, so I have shiny, matte, and glittery bulb silver ornaments. |
 |
| Detail shot #1 |
 |
I love how the lights shine on the bulbs. <3!
|
Any one else decorate their own personal trees? Have pictures? Special ornaments (Mine are in storage D:)? Share!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.