So I had planned on doing a review on the Urban Decay Eye Potion and the Too Faced Eye Primer, but that's going to have to wait. While I've been documenting my eye make up for a couple of weeks I wasn't diligently keeping up with what primer I was using and the conditions I had to deal with on any given day. So while I can say I think the Urban Decay Eye Potion worked the best, it's not something I can back up really. It's just what I remember from the past few weeks. So I'll make sure that I'll do better in keeping notes next time. Just so all the hard work of the pictures I did take in an effort to document the usage I'll share some of those pictures.
 |
| I'm actually wearing a skintone blending color so it looks like I'm not wearing anything in the middle but I am. |
 |
| Same here but it's a shade darker. |
 |
| At the end of the day, I'm pretty sure this was with Too Faced as a primer but I can't be 100% sure. |
The last picture is a side view so you can see how much my lashes curl, this is with the Maybelline XXL Pro added.
What I can say for sure is that both primers go on smooth and help ease the shadow on. Too Faced has more color pigment than UDPP, but it's easier to put to much of UDPP on because of the wand. Also both of the primers are worth the money. They help with less creasing (although I experience creasing if I wore the makeup from early morning to late night) and if you have a slightly oil skin your shadow isn't going to slowly disappear through out the day or night.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.