1.25.2011

Motivation

If there is one thing that I know is a bad habit I have is the lack of motivation to follow through on things. So days I can have some serious focus happening. Like to the point where I tune out everything and everyone. Then other days I can't seem to focus for a mere minute without thinking of five other things to do. And I won't even get started on my memory, for me to be a twenty-something I have the memory capabilities of my grandmother. So while I can think of five different posts I want to write up by the time I get focused and find the time to write them I've forgotten what is it I wanted to write.

So please forgive me as I try to buckle down and find time to give your posts that are worth your time to read. I guess it all comes down to figuring out what niche I want to be in. I have tons of interests and I don't want to be all over the board because then I can't deliver quality posts. I still want to continue to do review posts because I like doing them and also I don't really have anyone around me that cares enough about such things. I want to get into some gadget posts, I'm in the market for a few new gadgets so I would love to get people's opinions on these. And also I'll be graduate in a few months so I might catalog that journey of graduating, finding a job, starting a professional life. In the end Charmingly Geeky is about my world and how I see it and I geek out about a lot of things so it only makes sense that my topics varies.

I hope to get to a place where I can post on an average it might be once a week for a while but at least that will be more than what I am doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.