3.03.2011

Review: Hard Candy III

Well I told you I had planned on trying out some more Hard Candy products (and in fact expect one more review from this line.) 

So first off I picked up a full size blush. I opted to go for a more bronzy color. Although it's marbleized with streaks of a pink color. It's very sheer and is also baked. So in theory if you wet your brush you'd get more color. For a blush it's good, works well with sculpting.  



Then I picked up liquid eyeliner in Fuchsia. Yeah nothing special here. I love the color and the brush is easy to use. It does have a smell to it, so that can be a deterrent.
This duo cream eyeliner/smudge kit was my last purchase of that day. in Misfit 291. "Line, Smudge, Shadow, Blend" The colors are a olive green and dark grey. I've used both colors and they show up on their own and over shadow.  They've very creamy and you have to pack it on there if you want to smudge them enough to make an impact.

 The brush that comes with it to smudge is useless. I use the angle brush when I'm in a hurry or I don't wanna find my other brush.

As usual these products were about $10 or under. They available at Walmart, and I think they're great for anyone just starting out, especially teens. People who don't want to spend a lot on make-up.

2 comments:

クリス said...

I should check out the Hard Candy section again at Walmart. The local one downsized their Hard Candy selection, so I haven't seen the smudge kit before.

Thanks for reviews!

Jai Lyn said...

I would say check it out, they don't seem to update their line much so keep checking back.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.