I'm sure you've noticed that I've gone through at least 3 different blog designs since I've started this blog. I've been on the search for a good design and I wasn't in the position to create one on my own.
I'm still not in the position to do so, having a mac limits me on software. I've searched for alternatives but they are all lacking when it comes to Mac capabilities. So I've come to the decision I'm going to have to shell out for Photoshop and Dreamweaver. I know sucks right?
I would prefer to wait until I have my desktop as those programs are major memory suckers. So it probably won't be any time soon.
I'm not looking forward to spending upwards of $500 dollars for two software packages but since I have a lot of design work planned I'm looking at it as an investment.
But you know what I've digress...the point of this post was to let you all know that some changes will be forthcoming in the next couple of days. That is to say I've found a layout I like and well as some tips and tutorials that I would like to try out. Yay for trail versions!
I'm curious, do you use the templates that come with your blogging platform or do you prefer to create your own? What sort of software do you use?
For prosperity purposes a screenshoot of the design as it stands today. Who knows what tomorrow might bring.

No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.