This is going to be a quick post, but I wanted to share this little update with everyone.
So here's something that I didn't mention about the Cream Shadows when I did my review a couple of days ago, the other day when I used the shadows I noticed that by the end of the day they were a bit cakey.
I hadn't noticed that before, the difference...it was a very humid day. I personally don't sweat that much and I have kind of dry skin. But I've been trying a new skin routine that includes two different types of moisturizer. So my skin isn't as dry as it normally is, coupled with the moisture in the air all lead to the cream shadows caking up on me.
So if you have particularly oily skin and/or in very humid areas please take into account that these cream shadows will more than likely cake up on you.
Good luck.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.