7.08.2011

Bedrooms

So it's looking like I might be in my current living situation for longer than planned. Which isn't ideal but hey it's the world we live in right now and in some places it's the norm. Meanwhile I was living in a temporary status kind of mind, which means keeping a lot of things in boxes, packed up ready to be moved to it's more permanent place. A lot of things are still in storage and that's where it'll stay but I kept things out like my art supplies, writing notebooks, clothes, and boxes I have no idea what's in them anymore. Through out the year I've been buying things for my future place of residence and packing them up. But now I'm wondering if I should change my way of thinking. Why not go ahead and decorate this temporary space, I'm sure it'll improve my way of looking at life.

So lately I've been collecting bedroom inspirations on Pinterest. Speaking of which follow me on Pinterest, if you haven't heard about it, heard over there now and get inspired.


Source: romapri.com via JLyn on Pinterest

Source: romapri.com via JLyn on Pinterest




I've been tossing back and forth on getting a new bed as the one I have isn't really my style. Even if I don't do this room these are great inspirations for the next bedroom. One of the great things about being single is that I can make my room as girly as I want, haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.