7.11.2011

Wet-n-Wild: Craze Nail Polishes

Still steadily getting through the back log of reviews. Way back in December I did a short Walgreens haul and said I would review Wet-n-Wild's "Craze" nail polish line.


That was the plan but then I realized that I haven't seen these little pretties in the stores since I bought them in December. I checked the site and guess what no mention of them. Weird.

So I guess they didn't do as well as they had hope and they were discontinued. They're cute little paints, sheer for sure. The fat little shapes make them hard to grip and control though, but the shades are wonderful and varying.

Maybe they'll bring them back. I've seen postings on ebay for about $3 so if you really want them check there.

If anyone wants me to actually show how they look on my nails let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.