Just a quick note I've noticed that for some odd reason my responses to comments are not showing up. I'm not sure if you get them through email or not. I've tried numerous "fix" but nothing seems to work. Please note I'm not purposely ignoring our comments and I appreciate them all.
I've noticed it's been happening for quite some time but I can't seem to pinpoint what it is. So until I can figure out please bare with me. Thanks again!
Update: Wow it pays to go past the first 4 pages of a Google search! Ha! Fixed it. In case you come in contact with this problem I'll share what I did.
I mostly use Firefox and Chrome for my browsers, I'm not a fan of Safari. At any rate I was cleaning out the cookies and I managed to uncheck the "Accept third-party cookies" box. I know having that box checked is a bit taboo for some people as it is a way for viruses to come in the door. But for some websites to work properly (apparently i.e. blogger) you have to accept them. So after you've messed with your settings on your dashboard to make sure there isn't something a miss there. Check your browser settings. This goes for if you notice your comments aren't showing up on other blogspots.
Hope this helps! Good luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.