7.27.2011

Excentrique Summer 2011

I know it's a bit late but I haven't actually looked at any of the Lolita clothing shops this summer. Being as I was in save mode I thought best not to tempt myself. But on a whim the other day I decided to just check one of my favorite brands out. Can I just tell you how in love I am with the fact that Excentrique named their summer collection Librarian. Unfortanately I'm not in love with the whole collection. It's a mix of hits and misses.

The Hits



The Misses

The in-between

It's a big contention in the Library world on changing the stereotypical Librarian image. Which this collection pretty much is the essence of the old spinster librarian. But at the same time it's kind of youthful and I think that's why I like it. It's tailored and I think comfortable looking as well. Thoughts?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.