Not to worry it's not going to be one of those posts. I might get some flack from this but I have to confess I'm not a big Harry Potter Fan and I personally don't get what all the fuss is about. I've read all the books and I thought they were okay...I've seen all of 2 movies all the way through. The third movie I've seen about half, and the fourth I think 15 mins. However I respect that it's a phenomena and the idea of magic and sorcery is always something that excites me. Not to mention the setting is in London, love. There are certain things that I do like about the Harry Potter phenomena, the styling. Some of the things that have resulted from inspiration from the books and movies are quite lovely in their own right. Like Darla's, from Bakingdom, Harry Potter Apron.
The reason why I love it is not because it's Harry Potter Inspired but because it's so girly and I've never seen an apron like that before. I've never had an apron and never really wanted one. I think once I have the space I shall be making a similar inspired one.
+image found on bakingdom.com

2 comments:
That apron is super cute! I would prefer a Ravenclaw one though :P
The colors from Ravenclaw would look really good...I might have to make two xD
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.