5.22.2012

Greek Festival 2012

This past weekend I went to my city's annual Greek Festival. It's a big deal around here. We have tons of festivals for all sorts of heritage backgrounds. I hadn't been to the Greek Festival in some years, having been away for school. There was lots of food, music, and things to buy. It was kind of a last minute deal so I didn't have my camera with me. I usually carry but had stop until I can get a proper camera bag and not use my old Nintendo DS carrier. So please excuse the not so great IPhone pics.






















I couldn't go without picking up something, so I bought a handmade box from a the Ukraine. The workmanship is great and I have no idea what I'm going to do with it but that's half the fun. 






No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.