There's no question that I've always had a thing for wanderlust. I dream often of transversing the country and the world. Seeing new places, meeting new people, experiencing new memories. But it's always been somewhere other than where I am. I guess I'm no different from a lot of people who take their home town for granted...but lately I've realized that there is a lot I don't know about my own backyard. Recently I've been wanting to explore it, and then an idea got stuck in my head. I want to explore by bike. I know crazy right? Especially since I haven't been on a bike in years. I don't know when it'll happen but it'll happen. I've already started checking out bikes.
This luxury bike caught my eye of course. Imanging cruising around on this sucker...
 |
| Fendi Bicycle |
It would just set me back $5,900.00. A steal right? Ha!
 |
| Huffy Regatta |
This one is available at Walmart for $189. A big difference. But I wonder about quality and longevity.
 |
| Public Bikes-PUBLIC C7 Pink |
This pink one is a dream and is under $600. From a company first based in Europe and came to San Francesco.
 |
| Electra Gigi 3i Women's Bike |
Another one of Public Bikes at $649, it already has the rack on the back.
But with so many other pressing needs in front of this one I'll have to put it on the back burner and leave it to my day dreams of getting up and away.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.