9.16.2012

Model Pictures

In my last post which was just ten days ago (better than ten months...right?) I said I was able to capture some quick photos of the model that I was shown when I first looked at my new apartment complex. I've never really known an apartment complex to have a model for showing but then again the apartment managers are condo and town home builders so perhaps that's a new trend. Who knows. At any rate here are the best shots from my quick photo shoot.


This is right next to the font door entrance, space enough to have a small entry way table set up.


Not an overly big dinnig space but big enough.

See those uber nice black updated appliances? Kind of sealed the deal for me!


They had really big furniture in the living room, but there was space for seating of 4 and a desk.

The hallway seperates the two bedrooms, art gallery space?


The laundry closet was in the hallway which is better then in a bedroom, I just need to find a washer and dryer.  


The second bedroom isn't big, but I don't need it to be huge as my brother will only be there for two years at the most and then it'll be a guest/office/extra space room.
 See horrible...but it helps to jog my memory when it comes to planning out where things are going to go and if things will go with the dark rug color and beige walls. Since the model just so happened to be the same layout as my apartment.  As I found out when I was signing the lease that they don't actually let you paint the walls. In my first apartment they had to approve the color first but as long as you painted it back, and they provided the paint color so you could, they were fine with it. This place you can pay a $75 fee and have some of their guys come in a paint a feature wall. That fee also covers them coming back and painting it back to the original color. Totally changes the path I was hoping to go but oh well. Still excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.