It's time for a change, although so much has already change. I feel like I'm all over the place...yet I feel like I'm no where.
I don't even know where to start. So I'm not going to even try. I'm just going to keep moving forward.
That's all I can do. I left this blog because I was burnt out, I was so focused on growing this blog that I forgot why I started it. I just wanted a place where I could write down every and anything I wanted in an anonymous sort of way.
My real name isn't Jai Lyn, I just randomly picked it because I liked how it sounds and reads. I never intended to use the name else where but I have, on other social media sites in an effort to grow this blog. But I don't really want to grow it, or whether I don't really want to work at growing it.
Because to do that means I have to actively work at something that was suppose to be a release. A way to release emotions and thoughts about my life. It sounds like I'm complaining to the seven people who follow this blog but I'm not really I'm just taking the long winded way of saying I'm not longer making excuses for lack of posts and I'm not making an concerted effort to engage people.
So I won't take offense if you stop following this blog, to be honest a part of me would prefer that you did. Only because this blog is turning into a journal. A journal of my life for me to keep and quite frankly my life is beyond boring.
I'm going to write about my finances, my family, my job, my obsessions my hobbies, my health, my fears, and my loves. And I can't assure you there's no one out there that would want to know that much about me.
For a while I mulled over the idea of deleting this blog and starting over. I mean in reality I have 6 1/2 blogs, that I can remember, floating around on the web. But I decided against it because even though I sucked at updates it's still about three years of my life that I managed to write down.
I'm not longer to going to worry about how long the posts are, how often I post, no more scheduling posts so I can have a steady stream of content. Some days I might write a bunch of posts back to back. They might be short novels or quick paragraphs.
Alright this post has gotten long enough and I think it got my point across...maybe...when I free write I ramble so um yeah...
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.