One of the things I love about my bathroom is that it's anything but small. It's pretty huge compared to some apartment bathrooms out there. It's more than enough space for one person. The tub is huge as well, it's a garden tub.
One of the things I don't like about my bathroom is there's a big lack of storage space. But that's a big problem in my whole apartment, and apartment alike. It's got a lot of space but most of it is in the middle of the room. What's the point of a large bathroom if it's not very functional?
When I bought the shower curtain I loved it instantly but it's now starting to be a bit to bright for me. And I can't really find things that match or go with it. The blue carpet was a stroke of luck. And the purple one was out of necessary need.
I need to figure out some creative storage ideas, because I don't have a linen closet. Right now I have towels and such over the toilet, but I'm not really keen on that. I have towels in one of the cabinets under the sink. But again not really keen on that idea either. I would really like to replace the metal shelves for some closed wooden ones.
I need to figure out some creative storage ideas, because I don't have a linen closet. Right now I have towels and such over the toilet, but I'm not really keen on that. I have towels in one of the cabinets under the sink. But again not really keen on that idea either. I would really like to replace the metal shelves for some closed wooden ones.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.