Just to recap I went to the nation's capital this past week to attend my first national American Library Association Conference. It was a big event and there were tons of people. I arrived in town on Friday and returned home on Tuesday. I took tons of pictures but of course the first ones were of the hotel room I shared with my friend.
The room was kind of dark and moody. We didn't get any natural light, our windows open up to a multi-story lobby.
I tried to take a good number with and without the flash on so you can see details and see how dark it was. When you walked in you came into a really dark hallway it was kind of unnerving. You can see more pictures in my scrapbook.
Tomorrow I'll share some of the pictures I took from China Town. It's really great to be back home.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.