7.02.2010

My Journey into Chinatown

One of the things I noticed and loved most about Washington, DC was the architecture. You could turn one way and see an ornate historically refurbished building and then turn slightly and see a sleek modern office building. I truly regret not taking the time to document these things in photos. However I did take the time to document my short jaunt into Washington's Chinatown.


The Gate in Chinatown was absolutely breath taking, the detailing and colors aren't justified in these shots. Sorry about that.

This old and somewhat dilapidate restaurant was across the street from a newer hotel, while there was proof that the area was still growing and old buildings were being retrofitted for new purposes.


It was just a fun adventure into this historically and culturally packed area. View more pictures in my gallery, here.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.