7.27.2010

Sad news in the Must Luv Pink World

Sad news indeed...I guess I should start from the top. I am a graduate student who received what was to start a great scholarship that would afford me to go to school without working. In truth if the financial part of the scholarship was well though out and and dependable it would still be a great scholarship.

However that's not the case. There's some mis communication between offices and as such we scholars are taking the blow. I can't count on them to get the paperwork in on time and then on top of that to continue to make mistakes that lead to me losing money. So I'm making the choice to move in with my mom.

Sucks so bad.

But it'll give me a safety net that I don't have and allow me to save the money I might need for after graduation. That's really what I'm afraid of, because I've had to use all my savings these past few months to correct mistakes on the school part and make it so I didn't get evicted.

So now I have to mashed a one-bedroom apartment into one bedroom. Just after I moved in here, my dad passed and my mom opted to move into another town home with my brother. So now they live in a 3-bedroom town home (they were in a 2bdr one). My brother is taking the den which is the smaller bedroom and I'm taking the second largest bedroom.

I'm going to really miss this apartment and the ease of being in the same city as my school. But I rather travel 45 mins for one night and save hundreds of dollars.

So will I end this blog no. I really love talking about design and yeah I haven't been talkative lately (kind of stressed out) I want to keep talking about design. I don't really have anyone near me that has the same passion as me.

I'll keep this blog going and maybe one day others will find it and talk back. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.