8.06.2010

It's 10:30pm and I'm still packing

Really I'm just cleaning. There's not much I can really pack at this point. It's a matter of choosing what's going and what's being thrown away. Every time I've every had to pack and move I always say, "Why do I have so much crap?" And then I end up throwing a lot of stuff away. Have I mention I hate moving. Really I do.

But this time as I packed everything into boxes and corral them all into a corner I realize I don't have much.

But I do have a lot of clothes. Which leads me to one of the perks of this place that I'm going to miss and probably won't find again unless I stay in the south. The walk in closet. I had major plans for that space. Here are some shots for memory lane.


I'll miss the kitchen, for the most part it was set up pretty functional. A lot of storage and the triangle was well spaced. The bedroom was large ange offered multiple ways to set up furniture. And the community was great.

I won't miss the rather small living space, and weird set up in the bathroom. Nor the issues with creepy spiders coming in.

I'm glad to being leaving the place on a slightly positive note and not being forced out. I've had wonderful conversations with the property manager and she offered to be write a reference for future use and if I ever chose to move back I would be welcome with open arms. How nice. Note: It's always best to keep communications open with our landlord, they're people to and they'll more likely to understand and work with you.

I should get back to cleaning.

1 comment:

Wusel's... said...

Hi! Please have a look at my blog.
http://joeparthur.blogspot.com/
I would be very pleased if you like to follow my blog.
:-))))))))))

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.