It's officially the start of my winter break! The last month was super busy with school work, between papers and projects, I was setting up my senior semester, and the last two weeks getting my Christmas shopping done. Phew I'm so tired right now! But at the same time I'm so excited to kick off this winter break. Unlike last year I plan to make the most out of this month long break! I've already created a nice little to do list!
2010 Winter Break To Do List
- Send out Job applications
- Make Baby Blanket #1
- Make Baby Blanket #2
- Make Baby Blanket #3
- Make Baby Blanket #4
- Create a list of topics to write about for this blog
- Visit a local Museum
- Knock off a thing from my 30 before 30 list
- Give myself a trim
- Catch up on some personal reading
Wish me luck!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.