3.23.2011

Blog Crush: From India. With Love

I haven't done one of these in a while but I'm back with a new blog crush, the lovely blog of Ms. Kay: From India. With Love. is a travelougue documenting her time abroad. She's a young Candaian who has come to the decision that she wants to start a career in International Development as well as help make a difference in the world. She's been accepted into the International Development Organization and will be taking a  year long trip abroad to India to volunteer her time, energy, mind and whatever else she can to an organization that focus on underdeveloped areas.

+screenshot of header
 The reason why I'm crushing on this blog, I originally followed Kay on her old design blog that is now on hiatus. I've always been a fan of travelougues and so I was very excited to hear her thoughts on her upcoming travels. I envy her and her guts to actually do something that could be a once in a lifetime experience. She's done an excellent job documenting how she's dealt with preparation from leaving everything and everyone she knows and love for a year. She's also shared some stories of her previous travels and those of others.

Some of my favorite posts so far:
Who What Where When Why or Something Like That
Flashback: Cairo, Egypt 2007

and many more...


She's an awesome professional photographer and her photos inspire me to do more with my own. 
+from here

+taken from here
I highly suggest you take a look at her blog, even if you have no immediate interest in India or volunteering if only to see her pictures. She left for India on March 16, so you have a chance to start the journey with her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.