I can't believe I can finally write this post but I'm so excited to say I have survived Graduate School and now I have a Master's to my name. I actually graduated officially last week and I was pretty much done with school a week before then but I was swamped with graduation details and then the very next day after graduation I came down with what I affectionately call "The CRUD". I'm just now getting back to feeling 10% normal (HA!). At any rate I thought I'll start posting again.
Now that I can cross number ONE off my 30 before Thirty and 2011 Goals list I can move on to setting up a regular interim schedule. Such as hardcore job searching and keeping myself busy while I look for a job.
The next couple of posts will be on make up since I've bought a couple of new things since I last updated. I've also been doing new things with my hair to promote healthiness and retain length I'll like to share that with you. I've taken a new look at the Lolita fashion so that too will require a post or two.
For all intents and purpose this is a start off a new leg of my journey and I hope I can stay committed to sharing it all with you.
1 comment:
Congratulations!! :)
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.