I am more active in the Fall and Winter than I am in the Spring and most definitely the Summer. I honestly cannot stand to be hot. When I’m over heated I regress to a two year old and have to refrain myself from giving up and flaying about on the ground. Spring and Summer are the hardest time of the year for me, especially when it comes to dressing.
The weather is starting to warm up quite a bit and seeing as how I’m trying to be more conscious in my wardrobe I am at a total lost on how to dress this spring and summer. And you have to understand I typically wear lots of thin layers and don’t particularly like to show a lot of skin.
Even if I didn’t mind showing off some skin, my job doesn’t lend itself to that so I find myself asking “How can I stay cool this summer and still be professional?” I’ve been looking for more cotton and linen blend items as they are light weight and breathable. But I’m not really finding a lot of things that aren’t skimpy.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.