Which phone did I end up going with? IPhone...I just couldn't get over that fact that I wanted one since the day they were first announced. I figure since I was still jonesing for one and had waited for years to splurge, it was time to get one with it. And it ended up working in my favor as with my new job I got a great discount on the phone, activation, and the case. Then a monthly discount on my bill. Granted it's not as cheap as I was paying in my old contract with my friend. But I can honestly say I use my phone way more often than I use to. I also stop losing it. Before hand I lost my phone almost every other week, sometimes for days on end. My IPhone is rarely out of my sight. I actually do love it so much.
Plus more random pictures!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.