9.14.2011

A New Direction?

Less than a year ago I was writing about moving out of my first apartment and months after that I changed the name. With these changes  I kind of shifted the point of this blog, without really telling you. It no longer was a place to chronicle my journey in my first apartment. It kind of blossom into a personal journey blog, and I'm okay with that.

After May I was focused on finding work, and in the last two months especially I've been quite busy. One month ago I announced that I had finally found some work, part time but in the field. Well tonight I can announce that not only did I find a second job but it's full time and in the field. I had a goal to find work before the end of the year and I'm glad that I've met this goal.

Now I'm at another cross roads, mentally. There are some things I don't talk about on this blog, like finances but I've always been the kind of person who enjoys talking about such things. But it seems a little opposite to design, beauty, and tech things. I might just start another blog just for that. Thoughts are flying. However for a while to come I'll be a bit too busy to post well thought out posts. I'll try my best but I can't promise.

For now I'm just going to revolve in the good karma coming my way. But before I go I'll like to ask one question: How come I can't find cute things like this here in America?

+found here

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.